"I’ll marry a man who knows how I take my tea, coffee, and alcohol
And knows when to make which."
Menstrual cycles are so amazing. Like my body sends hormones to signal that there’s no baby in me and it decides to shed it’s lining. I mean it’s cleaning itself out getting ready for next time, but there’s no baby then either so it does it again. I just hate how it feels like I’m dying. Thanks a lot body for attacking me, but thank you for cleaning me out too. ✌️
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
"I still remember the feeling I felt when I first started talking to you."
"I’ve found that growing up means being honest. About what I want. What I need. What I feel. Who I am."
Nothing’s certain in this world. That’s for sure.
I know that every day isnt going to be filled with happiness and joy, but I can at least try and have a good, happy, day. Things can change in an instant, that’s for sure. In a month I’ll be heading to Utah, to pursue my dreams. It’s going to be a big change. I think about it and get sad to leave everyone i love behind, but I know that good things will come of this. I know it’s going to be a good experience to be on my own and focusing on school. I know it’s going to be exactly what I need to grow.
"Life becomes more meaningful when you realize the simple fact that you’ll never get the same moment twice."